Driving Test Complete
The UKs best Driving and Theory Test Windows PC software product for car drivers and motorcycle riders.
Driving Test Complete is easily the most comprehensive PC software of its kind. Includes all the Official DVSA questions, answers, explanations, case studies, hazard clips and full driving test plus lots more.
No other product offers 4 different ways to learn the answers to the Official DVSA Theory Test questions thus making revision quick and easy.
No other product allows you to learn on the move with a Free Android and iOS Theory Test App where you can pass results backwards and forwards to your PC product.
This product offers you hundreds of Hazard Perception Test clips to practice on with comprehensive tutorials and videos on how to make your first test your last. Includes the 26 Official DVSA sample clips.
No other product offers a interactive learn to drive programme that shows you step by step how to develop your skills using LDCs highly acclaimed LD System of driving tuition.
No other product offers a more accurate video of a full driving test.
Professional voice-over is used extensively throughout the product for help, information, learning notes, tutorials, animations, video, questions, answers, explanations and hint advice.
The Product is made up of 8 distinct programs:
1. Theory Test program
- Interactive tutorial that tells you all about the Theory Test with professional voice-over.
- Comprehensive help on how to use the program at each stage.
- Contains the entire Official DVSA Theory Test question bank for car drivers and motorcyclists with new case studies and Abridged Theory Test all with click on text professional voice-over.
- Three unique learning quiz programmes that enable you to cover all the Official questions with ease.
- One designed to work with the standard DVSA theory categories
- One to work with your study of the Highway Code or
- One to work hand-in-hand with the early stages of your in-car driving course.
- No other product gives you such learning flexibility or ease of use. Also includes one learning quiz programme specifically for the motorcyclist theory test.
- Pre-study illustrated learning notes for each of the above learning quiz programmes with relevant extracts from the new Highway Code, our own unique supplementary notes (covers the theory needed that is not inthe Highway Code) and the Motorcycle Riders the Essential Skills publication.
- Learning quiz hint pop up screen again with appropriate extracts from the above publications to help you with
any difficult questions.
- Unique traffic light progress monitoring detailing which of the Official questions have been answered correctly, incorrectly or not at all. The only product to make it easy to know when all the Official questions have been learnt or what is outstanding.
- Each learning quiz has the option to exclude questions already correctly answered thus enabling you to focus on those questions not attempted or answered incorrectly.
- Case study learning programme containing 14 case studies, one for each of the DSA categories plus an additional 14 in the mock tests.
- Learn on the Move to allow you to download questions and answers as MP3 files or Podcasts or sync direct with LDCs Free Android and iOS Theory Test Apps.The only product to allow you to undertake Theory Tests either on your PC or your mobile App and synchronise your results.
Exam testing module
- 14 properly balanced pre-set simulated Theory Tests based on our extensive experience (as one of the largest national driving schools in the UK) of the most commonly occurring test questions all under realistic exam conditions.
- New Fast Pass learning programme using just the the specially formulated 14 mock tests and review feature (below) for those in a real hurry to pass.
- Unlimited randomly generated Theory Test simulations (again properly balanced with the right number of questions from each category) just as on the real test.
- Printable Theory Test quiz eBook (RRP £4.99) in PDF format to allow you to test yourself away from the computer.
Review final revision module
- Comprehensive test review with weaknesses automatically identified and feed back to the learning module using LDC unique traffic light question monitoring facility for subsequent revision before attempting another simulated test.
- Over 10 hours of professional voice-over presentation is provided throughout this product. Perfect for anyone with reading difficulties or who simply finds reading the computer screen tiring.
2. Hazard Perception program
Information learning module
- Official DVSA CGI video introduction to the Hazard Perception Test.
- Comprehensive video tutorial and interactive presentation about the scoring mechanism and precisely what constitutes a developing hazard.
- Three Multi-media interactive tutorials entitled
- About the HP Test,
- Hazard Perception skills and
- Defensive Driving skills
incorporating 30 video clips and several interactive animated presentations.
Practice learning module
- Thirteen tutorials covering each of the 13 common hazard perception test types that can appear on test and in the real world.
- 14 Practice clips, one for each hazard test type and one containing a double hazard for you to practice on with comprehensive review.
- After being tested on any practice clip you are presented with a comprehensive review feature that enables you to replay any practice clip in full or in part using a drag bar line that also shows exactly where you clicked and where each section of the scoring window was with the option to pause at each score point.
Exam Testing module
- Hundreds of Hazard Perception video clips used to accurately simulate the Hazard Perception Test including the 26 Official DVSA Hazard Perception Test sample video clips. All shot from outside of the car and in the same format as on the real test.
- 18 Full pre-set Hazard Perception test simulations with review option. Each test is unique and contains a properly balanced set of hazard test types. Two tests contains the Official DVSA sample test clips making these test simulations particularly realistic.
- Random Hazard Perception Test simulations with review option giving virtually unlimited test combinations.
- After each pre-set or random test you are presented with a comprehensive test review feature that enables you to replay any test clip in full or in part using a drag bar line that also shows exactly where you clicked and where each section of the scoring window was with the option to pause at each score point.
- Exceptionally accurate anti-cheat mechanism to help you determine what type of clicking is and is not allowed.
- Video is shot from outside the car in the same format as on the real test - not from behind the windscreen of the car in a lower, grainer resolution as on many other products. Nobody can match the quantity or quality of the shots we provide.
Review and retesting module
- Review your test performance by hazard type and retake a test using just those clips for any particular hazard type you are weak on. Once you have made sure you are no longer weak on any particular type of hazard use the league table of weakest clips to polish off any final clip weaknesses.
- Weakest clip league table review and retest. Allows you to see and retest yourself on your ten weakest clips for any particular hazard type or across all types. Helps you to eliminate any final weaknesses you might have.
- Pre-set Hazard Perception test simulation review so that you can re-examine any of the previously taken pre-set tests from the testing module again.
- Again as with the practice clip and test modules you have the comprehensive clip review features available to you.
3. Learning to drive program
- Highly acclaimed LDC Learn-2-Drive programme of 20 lessons for you to follow with mum or dad or indeed your driving instructor.
- The computer lessons are composed of over 50 interactive animated presentations with exercises, 60 video tutorials and quizzes to help you prepare for each in-car lesson in the LDC programme.
4. Show me Tell me program
- Interactive show me drag and drop animated game.
- 19 interactive mock test video examples of the 12 “Show Me” and the 7 “Tell Me” Official test questions.
5. Practical Driving Test program
- Video tutorial about the Driving Test.
- Use an interactive talking version of the Driving Test examiners report to determine exactly what the examiner is looking and determine precisely what driving faults might be recorded and why.
- Interactive training notes version of the Driving Test examiners report to help you correct any faults you may have identified from the above.
- Full driving test video game. Take on the role of the examiner and determine how to mark the pupils Driving Test Report. Watch the full driving test and see if you can spot the faults.
6. Highway Code plus program
- Talking Highway Code: the latest Official Highway Code for you to listen to, view, search and/or print.
- Talking Supplementary Notes: covering theory not in the Highway Code for both the car drivers and the motorcycle riders theory test.
- Easy to listen to professional voice-over presentation.
- Free Highway Code eBook (RRP £1.95) in PDF format.
- Learn on the Move - Download information from the Highway Code or Supplementry notes for revision on your MP3 player, mobile phone or iPod.
7. Signs, road markings and signals program
- Learn all about the signs system using a series of tutorials
- Theory Test signs quiz game.
- Signs memory game.
- Signs quick fire game.
8. Passed - What next?
- Video introduction to the Pass Plus scheme
- Pass Plus training notes
- LD System motorway video lesson
- Motorway driving lesson training notes
- 2 young 2 die interactive videos about real life experiences and excellent advice on how to stay safe.
Professional voice-over is used extensively throughout the product for help, information, learning notes, tutorials, animations, video, questions, answers and hint advice and has been stated here to save repetition of this fact in the features and descriptions below.
The Product is made up of 8 distinct programs:
1. Theory Test
The very latest OFFICIAL DVSA Question Bank for cars drivers and motorcyclists used in 3 unique learning programmes with highly realistic mock test simulations. Includes new case studies and the Abridged Theory Test. Nothing can offer you the same learning flexibility or ease of use with comprehensive pre-study tutorials and help hint pop up including Learning on the Move to allow you to download questions as MP3 files or Podcasts or sync direct with LDCs Free Android and iOS Apps.
2. Hazard Perception
Hundreds of Hazard Perception Test simulation video clips including the 26 OFFICIAL DVSA test sample clips and test introduction video providing 18 properly balance, unique test simulations. Nobody offers more and nobody can match the quality of the clips we offer. Also includes entertaining interactive multimedia tutorials to help you understand the test, the skills you are trying to develop and the common types of hazard that appear on test.
3. Learn-2-Drive system
20 Interactive driving lessons using over 50 animations, 60 video tutorials and quizzes to help you to prepare for each driving lesson in LDCs highly acclaimed tuition system. Put yourself in the driving seat by making sure you follow a proven structured training programme that leaves nothing to chance. See below for more details.
4. Show Me Tell Me
Complete "Show me Tell me" video lesson with video examples of each of the 19 OFFICIAL test questions (i.e. 12 Show Me and 7 Tell Me questions). Dont get caught out even before you start by rehearsing how to answer each of the 19 official questions that can appear on the practical driving test. See below for more details.
5. Practical Test
Fully interactive mock test videos (with independent driving) and tutorials so you know exactly what to expect on the big day and exactly how the examiner will mark you. Discover if you still have any outstanding driving weaknesses and how to correct them. Ensure you make your first test your last.
6. Highway Code Plus
Interactive talking version of the OFFICIAL Highway Code (new version), LDCs supplementary training notes and extracts from Motorcycle Rider essential skills with view, search and print capabilities including Learning on the Move to allow you to download Highway Code rules and supplementary notes onto your MP3 player, mobile phone or iPod. Plus eBook of LDCs version of the Highway Code valued at £1.95.
7. Signs, signals and road markings
Interactive tutorials about the UK sign system plus 3 games to make learning your traffic signs fun. Learn how our signs, signals and road markings came about then test yourself with the theory, quick fire and memory game.
8. Passed - What next?
Pass plus and motorway driving lesson videos and notes together with access to the highly acclaimed interactive road safety tool 2 young 2 die produced by Brake - the road safety experts.
Nothing in the market currently compares to the quality or the quantity of the Driving Test Complete product. It is easily the most complete and comprehensive software of its kind. Indeed it is easy to pay twice as much for half of what this product offers. So if you want to give yourself the best possible chance of passing the Theory, Hazard Perception and practical Driving Test first time as well as equipping you for a lifetime of safe driving then buy Driving Test Complete and put yourself in the driving seat today.
Minimum PC specification
The minimum PC specification recommended to run the above software is as follows:
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: Pentium II 800.
Hard Drive Space: Minimum - 2.05gb with HP clips on DVD-Rom.
Graphics: 800 x 600
DVD-Rom Speed: 2 x or faster.
Audio: 16bit Sound card.
Although we are confident that the majority of Computers that satisfy this minimum specification will successfully run the program we can not guarantee this as other factors can also effect compatibility.
Use the disc from LDC and it WILL help you. I used it for both parts of the theory test and got 34 out of 35 for the questions and 60 out of 75 for the Hazard Perception! Thankyou LDC!
by Lisa - Feltham
I have passed my theory test 2 days ago and I must admit that it was not possible without the driving test complete. Thank you for all the confidence and information I needed to pass my test first time. Regards, Iram
by Dr Iram Zahoor
Found this DVD very good, nice little quizzes, easy to follow, very helpful. More Case Studies on this DVD than on the official DSA DVD.
by M. Evans
Easy to use. Fully comprehensive coverage of all parts of the driving test. Visual practice sessions good for supplementing actual driving lessons. Excellent as an introduction for first time nervous drivers. Recommended.
My son used this and found it an absolute godsend. Easy to use, the interface is easily accessible and the package gives you everything you could possibly need to get you through your test. My son obviously had 'real lessons' too and this is no substitute for that but if used properly it'll give the budding driver everything they need to know about taking to the road. It's also great fun!
I'm about to learn to drive, and do feel quite nervous about the prospect of getting to grips with it all, so this products simple clear instructions are a pleasure to encounter. Everything is broken down into clear sections, explaining the basics and how each part of the car works and demonstrating the proper way to approach driving. There seems to be a good approach to making sure all areas are covered and it's useful to be able to open more than one module at once. The only downside I've found so far is that the interactive areas, where you're required to drag objects, seem a little stubborn at times and refuse to move. Overall though a good product for the money. I expect to be using this product a good amount in the coming months!
by Fiona Mccaw
This software has put so many of my friends through there driving test I cannot begin to imagine trying to get through the theory part of the test without this. Clear concise instructions, actual questions you will encounter on the "real" test and set out in such a manor you can't wait to get back into it to try and better your scores etc. I passed my test using a previous release and got this for my wife to help her with her driving and it is so addictive I almost feel jealous of my wife for getting the newer version AND because its actually quite fun to use. This software is an absolute MUST and I would recommend it to ANYONE who is learning to drive and this will be a invaluable tool in passing your theory and hazard perception. For the record I got 100% on my questions when I passed my theory and it was completely thanks to this software!
by Jason Gaston
Packed with useful tools to help you with both your theory and practical tests. Allows you to download notes to your iPod, really helpful if you want to revise whilst your on the move. Also has some fun games to play to help you learn road signs. Really helped me get my head round everything!
by Ms Amy Barnett
Thanks to your software I have passed my theory test with flying colours today. 48/50 for the multiple choice and 63/75 for the Hazard perception test. Don't tell the authorities but a large number of the multiple choice questions were exactly the same as those in your software! I could not have done it without your help so my sincere thanks
by Barry Harvey